We run three regular sessions a week. Visitors are most welcome. Our hosted sessions on Monday and Tuesday mean we’ll find you a partner if you come alone. For Thursday evening if you would like a partner please contact the club.
Monday afternoon - Open to all grades. Please be seated by 1:20 pm - Play to commence 1:30 pm. No partner required. Table money $5.
Tuesday evening - Informal Junior Improvement. Relaxed. Please be seated by 6:50 pm. About 15 hands, finishing before 9:30 pm. No partner required. Table money $3.
Thursday evening* - Open to all grades. Please be seated by 7:20 pm - Play to commence 7:30 pm. Table money $5.
* Please note: 2019 Teams and Swiss pairs are played April 4, 11, 18, and July 4, 11, 18 and it is probable we will not be able to accommodate visitors on these nights.
Courses for beginners are held once a year. If you are interested in learning, email the club (email@example.com) and we will contact you before they start.
Short improvement sessions are held before play on Tuesday evening.
Results (on bridgenz.co.nz)
18 Cobham Road, Kerikeri, 0230
(Kerikeri Bowling Club Rooms, located behind the carpark next to the skate ramp)
- Phone: Sue Hunt (Club Captain) - 09 407 1305, or Anna Chappell - 09 946 6889
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: P.O. Box 7, Kerikeri 0245
Please support those who support us:
- New World Kerikeri
- Quail Ridge Country Club
- Craigs Investment Partners
- Redwoods Garden Centre
- Oakridge Villas
- Pure Day Spa
- Pallet Design
- McCondach Movers and Storage